As I sit in my house without air-conditioning I find that I’m thankful for many things:
- There is such a thing as air-conditioning.
- The last few days have been relatively mild.
- My cars have air-conditioning.
- With the windows up and the fan running, I felt cold as I slept last night.
- I live a life of comfort, and a few days of discomfort reminds me what I have to be thankful for.
- I have a refrigerator filled with ice, water, ice cream, and cokes.
- That I have running water and a shower to wash the sticky sweaty feeling I get from being uncomfortable.
- My neighbor knows an air-conditioning guy who is honest, reliable, nice, and reasonable.
- Tomorrow I’ll have a brand new system with 5 years parts and warranty, which will be more efficient, and will be one less thing I’ll have to worry about.
Technorati Tags: air-conditioning