Grace Marzioli from Conservative and Right reminds us not to be fooled by Senator Clinton's move to the right.
Let's remind ourselves of her true colors before we get lost in a mire of Clinton Reinventions:
1) She is staunchly pro-choice. "I am and always have been pro-choice, and that is not a right any of should take for granted. There are a number of forces at work in our society that would try to turn back the clock and undermine a woman’s right to chose, and [we] must remain vigilant." (New York Times, pg.A11 Jan 22, 2000)
2) She voted No to Banning Partial Birth Abortion. (Bill S.3 ; vote number 2003-51 on Mar 12, 2003)
3) She is pro-embryonic stem cell research. (Signed a letter from 58 Senators to the President 04-SEN8 on Jun 4, 2004, addressing this issue)
4) She voted against drilling in ANWR and voted for the Kyoto Protocol Treaty.
5) She is a hard line gun control advocate.
6) Believes that attacks against Dems are a part of the "vast right wing conspiracy" (Hillary’s Choice by Gail Sheehy, p. 5 & 8 Dec 9, 1999).
7) Decries material excesses of corporate America yet has been embroiled in scandal over "material excesses" since she and her husband were first involved in politics.
8) Is expected to vote against the nomination of John Bolton.
Technorati Tags: Hilary Clinton